Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thirty-One Years Ago Today...Umm, I Mean Last Week


I'm a few days late with this, but I need to pay tribute to the woman I love, who turned thirty-one on September 12.

Jeanell and I have been married for over eight years now and it's been a wonderful experience to live life alongside her, through all the hills and valleys that it brings.

Jeanell is such a wonderful wife and mother and takes such good care of me and the boys. As most of you know, I spent the major part of a year and a half traveling every week for work and she supported me through that and took care of things here, working full time, taking care of the boys, doing homework, getting kids to practices, doing meals, just taking care of everything.

I've had the opportunity to be home for a few months now and it's been wonderful to get reacquainted and to be able to spend time together.

In a few more months, we'll begin another phase in life (again) and I am so looking forward to taking care of our new baby girl with my beautiful wife. She is one in a million.



Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

George said...

Whoa! Where'd the goatee go?

Rich said...

Stake President mandated shaving when I was the Elders' Quorum President...whatcha gonna do?